Wednesday, December 12, 2012

我回来了~~!! I am back!!


OKAY, as I promised, France trip part 2 is coming on its way. Pictures selecting in progress! ^^

BTW, Christmas is around. Everywhere is decorated with nice and lovely Christmas decor. 
I see everywhere is well-decorated especially in the malls. Christmas tree, Rudolph the Reindeer, Santa Claus...

To me, as a Christian, it will always be celebrated in church, as well as with family members and exchange gifts with each other.
Indeed, Christmas is a day for us to bless each other. Just as Christ is born for all of us.

Well, where will you be celebrating this year Christmas? 
Planning for an oversea Christmas trip? If yes, tell me more about it!! 
If you are staying outside Malaysia, share with me some Christmas related pictures. 
Be it heavy snow or without I will be more than happy to hear from you! 

Merry Christmas!~

Oh, by the way, today is 12.12.12! (12 December 2012) May this day brings you a happy and memorable day! ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts